This is your invitation to join in the global celebrations that is Open That Bottle Night!
We had Global Drink Wine Day on the 18th however, the celebration continues with Open That Bottle Night on the 27th of February!!
Great wine must be shared!
Open That Bottle Night is dedicated to making sure that those bottles of fine wine put away for a special occasion, are used and enjoyed.
The day was created back in 2000 by ‘Tastings’ columnists Dorothy J. Gaiter and John Brecher. The celebration is an annual occasion that aims to motivate people to reconnect with each other over a bottle and create good memories with friends and family.
I think one of the best chats to have with your friends is over a glass of wine, as you reminisce the good old days when you were kids, high school memories, your old crushes and all the things you have achieved and future plans.
Wine a little and laugh a lot!
We suggest coming in store and purchasing our
Premium Export Wines – Grigori Vintners (Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon), Grigori NV Brut Reserve and Artist Series Grenache Rosé.
This is the perfect time to stock up with our award winning wines and support local producers. Please get involved and take over social media by using the hashtag:
How To Hold Your Own ‘Open That Bottle Night’
1. Look out for a bottle of wine that you have been saving for a special occasion or purchase a wine that you have been meaning to try out.
2. Invite your friends and family to your place, have an outdoor picnic or go to the Adelaide Fringe; RCC, Guttonly and Garden Of Unearthly Delights and open a bottle there.
3. Once the wine has been opened and tasted it’s time to relax and drink.
4. Take as many video’s and photos as you can so you can took back on what happened that night 😂
5. Dance the night away because we can. SA Covid restrictions have been lifted and we can now dance at events.
Trust me you can dance and sing, I mean this could be you and your partner out on the dance floor. (you wish)